- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or any related field.
- Over Five years’ experience in a regulated environment with the professional services sector.
- Two years’ experience in risk management level.
- Possess Fluent English
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide in the process of management of risk related to adherence of laws and regulations.
- Minimize fraud, reputational and other losses/impacts for the business.
- Provide with reviews of the status of compliance risk and mitigating activities.
- Designs, Plan and implements an overall risk management process.
- Conducts risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimate the risks affecting the company. To monitor workplace activities to ensure that risk management protocols are being followed.
- Prepares risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the company such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors.
- Prepare and Present risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the Senior management, ARC committee or BOD, so they understand the most significant risks, to business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks.
- To report major risks, including mitigation and escalation of other risk agreements.
- To help managers at all levels throughout the organization to manage risk which is inherent in operational levels in the business.
- Salary range ± 2,000,000 MMKs
- Working Day – Monday to Friday
- Working Location – Yankin Township, Yangon.
Interested Candidates are welcome to submit CV to email@example.com in Word Format with PHOTO attached. For more information, please contact +959 970178877.