- Set overall Sales Target based on supplier Target and market trend.
- Set expense budget that align with sales and oversee the actual expense and risk.
- Prepare and order Purchasing product by following on purchasing process.
- Oversee target achievement, product development and network improvement.
- Quote quotation based on accurate equipment and service item costs, competitor quotation, payment method and payment term including timeline schedule.
- Working directly with the design team due to Side drawing requirement capacity and in-hand stocks on technical drawings of scenes.
- Oversee customer service and implementing technology solutions by closely working with suppliers, internal team and technicians.
- Provide technical support for outsource teams and lead Products lunch and Knowledge sharing seminars events.
- Support and advise sales teams, design team and engineer team for technical, service quality and day to day operation requirements.
- Lead negotiating design, products, payment, quotation, timeline and exchange rate with clients.
- Select sub-con and monitor service and material quality according the contract.
- Responsible AR overdue, Inventory aging. Set Project Standard Operating Procedure.
- Bachelor of Engineering Background.
- Must have certificate or diploma in Sales Management field.
- At least 8 years of relevant Project sales, B2B sales and management experience
- Strong in communication, leadership and team building skills
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment
- Salary: 3,000,000 MMK
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday
- Working Location: Yangon
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09970178877 for other information.