About the Company
A Leading Local group of companies with business operations across the county.
- To executive overall branch operations of Microfinance company in line with company vision and objectives.
- To monitor the operations of all the branches in guidance of MFI laws and regulations, directly supervise Branch Managers and Loan Officers
- To manage excellent relationship with relevant government department, coordinate with Finance Department to facilitate FRD’s ground inspection and audit processes.
- To prepare annual business strategies, plans and set targets/KPIs for overall branch operations, review and setup appropriate business targets to achieve overall goals of MFI.
- To Supervise the full implementation of KPIs set by the operation department.
• Supervise the meetings with all branches and manages the operations of all branches
- To Coordinate with the Finance Department and monitor the timely submission of regional data, monthly and annual reports to FRD.
- Review the Branch performance on regular basis and present a performance analysis to the Board and Board Level Committees on regular basis. Regularly visit all the branches and coach the team.
- Identify the inherent risks of branch operations and monitor such risks so as to find early signals on fraud cases. Eliminate violations of profession codes of ethics at operation level and take immediate actions.
- Manage overdue cases, monitor the compliance of credit policy during loan process and the compliance of monitoring policy post loan disbursement.
- Coordinate with Finance Department to review the branch level cost in accordance to budget plan set
- Be a trainer to all the relevant staff and prepare annual calendar plan in coordination with HR Department. Lead staff trainings for overall staff skills development
- Cooperate with Business Development Department to implement the business
development and expansion activities
- Develop the branch level staffs’ leadership skills needed for future career
- Fully monitor all branch staffs’ supports towards Group’s business activities
- Degree in any discipline and MBA is preferred
- Education background in fields relevant to MFI or Banking operation would be an advantage
- Minimum 8 years experience in Microfinance industry with At least 5 years in managerial capacity.
- Well-experience in leading overall branch operation and managing teams.
- Able to travel across regions within Myanmar.
Interested Candidates are welcome to send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org