- Manage and initiate product Strategy, listed products in respective channels and demand management and develop assigned channel to increase distribution coverage
- Create and analyze market strategies for local market also formulate pricing strategy/structure, stabilize trade price and margins
- Establish product positioning position with marketing activities to support the market position
- Evaluates Channel opportunities and executes appropriate marketing plans with assigned budget and oversee all market budget spending
- Bridges gaps between branch and Thailand Head Office to align with Global Operations Center to ensure that all activities can be run smooth according to local and global policy
- Generate performance report and timely submit of all administrative report such as Channel report update, routing schedule list, pricing and Market activities and other report may be assigned by management.
- Myanmar Nationality Only
- A minimum of 7 years in channel management/marketing management/product marketing experience ,preferably proven experience in competitive companies or other related customer driven organizations
- A must to obtain at least 5 years’ sales experience in an FMCG industry.
- Demonstrated ability to set clear expectations and communicate effectively
- Proven track record of success in sales and marketing environment ,strong planning and organizational skills
- Result oriented, self-driven ,with a clear focus on high quality and business and Strong negotiation
- High Customer orientation: recognition and credibility with the customer as a trusted, collaborative and productive partner. Understands what it takes to win in the market place.
- High financial aptitude: possesses strong business acumen; numbers-driven
- Detail-oriented: holds others accountable for commitments.
- Flexible and able to travel to overseas and upcountry
Interested candidates, please send your CV in MS word format with PHOTO to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com