Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop budgets and ensure department adheres to it.
• Participate in developing policies and procedures.
• Manage staff.
• Hire, train, and terminate workers as needed.
• Determine salary brackets.
• Handle employee relations.
• Attend and preside over meetings.
• Maintain employee records.
• Manage and direct overall operations.
• Set goals for each department.
• Clearly communicate goals to department heads.
• Measure the success of each department.
• Manage support staff.
• Delegate responsibility.
• Generate and present reports on departmental goals.
• Participate in seminars and conferences.
• Motivate and encourage employees.
• Participate in lead generation and business development.
• Ensure high customer and client satisfaction.
• Solicit customer feedback.
• Ensure inventory is stocked and consistently replenished.
• Promote company’s mission and values.
• Set district and regional goals.
At least bachelor’s holder or MBA.
Can Speak Chinese or English.
At least 3-5 years experience in Manager level.
More relevant in related field.
Interested candidates can apply in this mail with Microsoft word: