- Determine the clients’ buying power and capital by researching their income and
- Manage for negotiation with clients to property sites, option of sales, and develop
real estate contracts and lead the clients in closing deals.Collaborating with both clients and other agents to negotiate sales terms and prices.
- To build a partnership or mutual relationship between an organization and
- Build long-term strategic relationships and partnerships with all relevant
stakeholders to grow business and to increase market share.
- Set up the related meetings and presentation of project progress and report to
- Overseeing and improving operating procedures for optimal efficiency.
- Overall management for real estate development plan.
- Responsibility for development of new properties by research market.
- Responsibility for effective real estate project plan to achieve the desired target and accountable for achievements.
- Anticipate the update real estate lasted market trend and timely preparation the project plan.
- Manage a marketing plan for clients designed to attract and address the needs of
- Any Bachelor or master’s degree (related in business management, Economics, Marketing)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in related position.
- Must have the experiences of the local real estate market concerning property prices, sales territory and current trends.
- Proficiency in English four skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Good negotiation skills with vendors and strong vendor networks.
- Good interpersonal, relationship-development and leadership skills.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills and ability to work well under deadlines.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to keep track of appointments and commitments with buyers and sellers
- Salary: 3,000,000 ~ 6,000,000 MMK
- Working Days: Monday to Friday (8:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Working Location: Kamayut Township, Yangon
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09452744969 for further information.