- Monitor and Review of overall finance transaction, reconcile accounting balance and Cash flow.
- Prepare and Monitor budgets,reports and finance statements, and report to Department Head.
- Coordinates interfaces with Accounting Unit and other department.
- Clear all company finance issues such as taxation, audit, fixed assets, deposit and so on.
- Develop and Improve team manuals and standard procedures.
- Analyze and report to management of all finance issues.
- Male (or) Female between 25 to 40 years old
- Bachelor degree in Economic, Finance, or Accounting
- Certified in LCCI Level 3 or ACCA Part II is preferable.
- Good in English both oral and written
- Good in MS Excel and accounting software.
- Able to communicates well with all stakeholders (open characteristic).
- Experience as team leader of related field.
- Work Location at Mandalay.
- Working days – Mondays to Friday
- Working Hours- 8AM to 5PM
- Annual Fixed Bonus (1month salary)+Performance Bonus
- Transportation Allowance (or) Ferry will provide
- Health Benefit, Condolence Benefit and Congratulatory Benefit
Interested Candidates are welcome to submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word Format with PHOTO attached. For more information, please contact +959 9970178877.