- To fully responsible for financial policies and internal controls.
- Manage annual budget process, control Costs, Capital expenditure, debtors, cash flow, Fixed asset register and archiving.
- To ensures that all internal and external reporting requirements are met.
- Responsible for ensuring that local company secretarial requirements are met.
- Ensuring compliance with Company Secretarial and Statutory Requirements, including accounting standards andpolicies.
- Management of in-country function including management of Foreign Exchange, investment and the borrowing funds and relationships with the banks.
- Tax administration & optimization.
- Maintenance of the Internal Control Environment and liaison with internal & external auditors. Ensuring financial infrastructure and systems are maintained.
- University degree in Finance / Accounting, member of professional accounting bodies.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years finance working experience with at least 5 years in a managerial capacity.
- Proven track record of strong leadership, team management and the ability to drive excellence in execution
- Possess excellent leadership skills, analytical mind and strong interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate well in English
Attractive Salary and Good Benefits for selected candidate!!!
Interested candidates, please send your resume in World format with photo to email@example.com