- Prepare Monthly Report Pack (MRP) including analysis and highlight any issue to senior management
- Review for approvals of purchase request, advance claim, expense claim and supplier/sub-contractor payment vouchers
- Monitor and control production and operational costs in the garment
- Identify cost-saving opportunities and implement strategies to improve profitability.
- Prepare and ensure journal entries for month-end adjustments to support month-end and year-end account closing process
- Ensure all accounting entries are accurate and correct and resolve discrepancies immediately in ERP system
- Develop and manage annual budgets, forecasts, and financial plans for the garment business.
- Presenting reports to senior management team and BOD
- Monitoring and verifying financial transactions according to company policies and regulations (DOA)
- Mentoring staffs by coordinating activities and assisting in problem solving and completing the task by deadlines
- Conduct other ad-hoc duties assigned by management team and Head of Finance
- Any Bachelor of Degree, B. Com & CPA (ACCA is more preferable)
- At least (5) years of experience in finance Manager level and preferably in Garment Factory Business
- Have knowledge/experience around ERP Systems
- Good communications skills (oral and written), to be have ability to build relationships with internal and external customer.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Must be have the knowledge of accounting principle, techniques and standards
- Strongly management of cash flow, cost analysis, cost reduction and data processing
- Able to travel project area required.
- Salary: 1,800,000 ~ 2,000,000 MMK
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday (8:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Benefit: Ferry Provided
- Working location: Shwe Pyi Thar Township,Yangon
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 09452744969 for further information.