– To supervise and directs the work of technical accounting staff involved in accounts payable, payroll and related activities.
– To maintain general ledger, chart of accounts, balance sheets, revenues, expenditures, capital accounts, etc.
– To prepare and maintains fixed asset vehicle and equipment inventories.
– To Ensure the implementation of all approved strategies and plans based on global and regional guidelines that are also consistently aligned with the company’s operating policies and procedures
– To develop, align and implement HR initiatives to support overall business plan.
– Responsibilities cover the whole spectrum of HR functions including recruitment and selection, policy implementation, performance management, training programs, compensation and benefits, HR administration
– University degree in Finance / Accounting, member of professional accounting bodies
– 5 to 10 years working experience in finance and HR environment
– Proven track record of strong leadership, team management and the ability to drive excellence in execution
– Possess excellent leadership skills, analytical mind and strong interpersonal skills
– Able to communicate well in English
Attractive Salary and Good Benefits for selected candidate!!!
Interested candidates, please send your resume in World format with photo to email@example.com