– To involve in the strategic planning activities and work in partnership with the country head and business unit leaders to define short and long term financial strategies.
– To Ensure the implementation of all approved strategies and plans based on global and regional guidelines that are also consistently aligned with the company’s operating policies and procedures
– To lead and coordinate economic research, major feasibility studies involving detailed financial analysis and estimates of future returns on proposed investments
– Work with senior management to prioritize resources for effective and efficient operation of the business and client applications
– Represent the organization in dealings with the organization’s bankers, legal advisers, major clients and others as required
– Control activities such as taxation, credit policy, cash flow and investment policy, costing and expense control, preparation of tenders, audits administration of contracts, insurance arrangements and property administration
– University degree in Finance / Accounting, member of professional accounting bodies
– 10 to 15 years finance working experience with at least 5 years in a multinational environment
– Proven track record of strong leadership, team management and the ability to drive excellence in execution
– Possess excellent leadership skills, analytical mind and strong interpersonal skills
– Able to communicate well in English
Attractive Salary and Good Benefits for selected candidate!!!
Interested candidates, please send your resume in World format with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org