- Analyze and organize raw data that align with business requirements.
- Build data systems, and algorithms to transform data into useful, actionable information.
- Build, test, and maintain database pipeline architecture.
- Interpret trends and patterns of the data structures.
- Combine raw information from different sources into the data warehouse.
- Identify opportunities to integrate new data sources into the data warehouse.
- Collaborate with data analysts on projects.
- Collaborate with management to understand business objectives and how data can assist in the decision making process.
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability while applying various data validation methods and tools to ensure data integrity.
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, segmentation techniques
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively amongst teams and show commitment to the long-term personal development
- Leadership and team management.
- Comfortable in a fluid environment, self-directed, flexible, and creative
- Commitment to the institution’s social mission and corporate values
- Fluency in Myanmar and English is required (both written and spoken)
- Share and exemplify high level of ethical behavior and trustworthiness
- Understanding of the ethics of gathering and working with data
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or similar field; or related experience at other company
- Knowledge of different programming languages (e.g. SQL, Python, and R)
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Understand different cloud storages (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Data security protocols and processes
- Knowledge of different big data tools (e.g. Hadoop, MongoDB, Kafka, etc)
- In Depth knowledge of ETL systems
- Salary: 1,000,000 ~ 1,500,000 MMK
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Working Location: Hlaing Township, Yangon
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09970178877 for other information.