• Investigate customer’s problems and find solutions.
• Communicate with customers via phone, email, or letter.
• Hire, train, and terminate customer service agents.
• Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents.
• Resolve complaints and order issues.
• Ask customers to provide feedback on agents and customer service experience.
• Keep abreast of new company products and services.
• Oversee product exchanges and returns.
• Analyze data and statistics.
• Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
• Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
• Train agents on how to adequately address problem over the phone or how to write correspondence.
• Work with management on customer service initiatives.
– Any Degree
– At least 2 Years and above experiences in Customer services or Marketing field
– Good Communication skills
– Direct report to Manager
Interested candidates can apply in this mail with Microsoft word-