- Leading customer service team and safeguarding service levels provided to all customers
- Manage and assign call-center team to facilitate smooth work flow, effectively handle customer requests and complains.
- Provide training to customer service team.
- To implement guideline for quality customer service standards.
- Work closely with other department for effective planning of resources, including Human Resource
- To prepare report and conduct presentation to management.
- Other Ad-hoc customer service related duties assigned by Management
- Degree or Diploma Holder
- At least 2 years of customer service or Call center related working experience
- Experience in managing a team.
- Strong customer service handling skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Salary :600,000 – 800,000 MMKs can be negotiable as depend on skill and experience.
- Working Day – Monday to Saturday
- Working Location – Yankin Township Yangon, Myanmar.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and ability will be offered to the successful candidate!
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume in Word format with photo to email@example.com