Any graduate or B.E (Civil), International Business or other related field that would provide a strong background is required.
– Above 3 years of experience in related field and experience in Development Planning/Strategy are advantageous.
– High level in use of existing software packages Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, Internet & E-mail.
– Must have Good English & Burmese.
– Good Communication skills & Interpersonal skills.
– Myanmar driving license is an advantage.
– Flexibility, Confident, Organized, Self-starting personality with the ability to understand and clearly communicate a wide range of business development and marketing initiatives.
– Ability to do multi-task and balance short-term deadlines against long-term goals
– Ability to travel very often , Effective and good listener, Well associated with others.
– Implement a business development strategy that aligns with the company’s overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
– Evaluate the findings of market research or analysis projects, significant relationships with potential clients, government offices, partners, key decision- makers, and industry leaders to promote products and services.
– To work and coordinate with government authorities to ensure the effectiveness of government approval procedures.
– To communicate progress internally on a regular basis, including monthly report inputs or as requested by management.
Interest candidates can apply in this mail with MS word with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org