- Through long-term consumer insights and social cultural research in Myanmar, Set up a deep understanding of consumer preferences for content.
- According to product promotion requirements, including delivery time and delivery quality requirements, complete the production of related video and graphic content on time . Such as KV, TVC, Poster and so on.
- Improve the professional ability, team atmosphere and personal ability of PR team members, and maintain the stability of the team.
- To be more proactive and creative in developing other brand content based on the need to increase brand preference.
- Regularly analyze media channels and competitive content, and produce analysis reports.
- Other matters assigned by the leader.
- Any Graduated.
- Minimum 3 years experience in content production.
- Be familiar with all the processes of video and graphs shooting.
- English language skills certificate is preferred.
- Good communication skill & interpersonal skills.
- Salary: 1,200,000 to 1,800,000 MMK
- Other Allowance: Transportation (1.8 lakhs) + Performance ( 3 lakhs) +Lunch
- Working Days: Monday to Friday (9:00 AM ~ 5:30 PM) & Saturday Half Day (9:00 AM ~ 12:00 PM)
- Working Location: Hlaing Thar Yar Township, Yangon.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 09454962773 for other information.