- Bachelor Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering and preferably experience in high end villa construction.
- Previous work experience as Project Manager or Construction Manager with building contractors in Myanmar.
- Preferably around 30 – 40 years old, with mature personality and at least than eight (8) years work experience in site construction works.
- Construction site, to lead a team of site personnel and to manage the multiple subcontractors and suppliers.
- Able to work under pressure, well-verse with construction sequence, capable of handling all site coordination works and construction workers.
- To ensure quality of works done and within the project schedule and budget set.
- The candidate also will involve in the progressive inspections, acceptance of works done and interim payment certifications.
- Familiar with Auto-Cad, Excel and Microsoft Project.
- The person must be good in communication, and shall be competent in spoken and written English.
Interested candidates are requested to send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org