Myanmar’s leading agricultural and Electronic Distribution group of companies with nearly 30 branches nationwide.
- The role of the CEO is to strategically leading the Company and manage its Financial healthiness and operational effectiveness. You are to working closely with Company’s board of Directors and other stakeholders and always look out for Company’s Growth opportunity.
- Planning is one the most crucial parts of this position. You should be able to develop short-term and long-term plans and in charge of the implementation of plans into reality by outlining action plans for profit maximizing, providing top quality products and services.
- You should be able to analyze consolidated Financial Reports and provide guideline for company’s financial effectiveness. Work closely CFO on budgeting and financial planning matters.
- Consistently analyzing the market data and make necessary improvement on company core business operations. Provide report to Board of Directors on Market Research analysis and recommendations.
- Attract the best talent available in the job market by working closely with Head of Human Resources in planning and formulating HR policies.
- You need to maintain the positive relationship with Company stakeholders and effectively communicate with leader from private and public sectors.
- You should be holding a MBA with Minimum of 10 years working experience in Senior Manager level. At least 5 years of working experience in top Management level.
- You must possess strong industry knowledge on Electronic Distribution business.
- Your skills set in strong business acumen, Financially literate, excellent leadership ability are highly desirable.
- You should have proven track record in effective leaderships skills throughout your career.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and ability will be offered to the successful candidate!
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume in Word format with photo to email@example.com