- To manage project execution activities to ensure that Civil works are implemented as per the approved designs and in accordance with applicable codes
- Monitors progress of civil works against project schedules; recommends allocation of resources as required in accomplishing goals.
- To direct civil works, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during civil works cycle
- Develop best practices and tools for civil works execution and management
- Oversees construction and commissioning in order to ensure completion of civil works projects as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution
- Possess at least 10 years’ experience in piling works, earthworks, concrete works, and oil and gas projects. Jetty construction experience and having worked as QA/QC is a plus
- Experience in contractor management, and EPC contracting
- Cost estimation experience
- Experience in using Auto Cad is advantageous
- Able to prepare report/documents in English in necessary
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, excellent in Power Point and Excel.
Attractive Salary and Good Benefits for selected candidate!!!
Interested candidates, please send your resume in World format with photo to email@example.com