- To provide information to other departments regarding purchasing, payroll, and accounting matters.
- To supervise and directs the work of technical accounting staff involved in accounts payable, payroll and related activities.
- To maintain general ledger, chart of accounts, balance sheets, revenues, expenditures, capital accounts, etc.
- To prepare and maintains fixed asset vehicle and equipment inventories.
- Degree in Accountancy / Economics / Commence/ CPA/ACCA
- Minimum 5 years working experience as an Accountant or Senior Accountant
- Abe to manage daily accounting operations and lead Accounting Team (comprising of AR, AP and GL, Banking and other accounting functions).
- Possess excellent leadership skills, analytical mind and strong interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate well in English
Attractive Salary and Good Benefits for selected candidate!!!
Interested Candidates, Please send your resume in Microsoft Words format with photo to email@example.com