– Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role e.g. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc.
– Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
– Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
– Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
– Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to BOD.
– Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
– Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
– Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
– Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
– Ensure that inter-company cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
– CPA or Degree in Accounting/Finance/ACCA qualification
– Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in financial & management accounting particularly in Construction Industry is preferred.
– Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
– Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
– Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
– Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
– Familiarity in MIT Software is advantageous.
– Strong leadership and management skills.
Interested candidates can apply in this mail with Microsoft word resume –