- BE (Mechanical or Electrical/ Electronic) majored in Engineering Field
- Well communicate with English language (intermediate or above level)
- Experience candidates in related industry
- In-depth knowledge about technology, application and manufacturing processes
- Analyses of the customer technical documentation and proposes a design for the system including schematic diagrams, Grounding system design, basic work design
- Calculations for electrical and thermal performance of the cable system including current carrying capacity, overload, induced voltages, short-circuit currents, impedances, etc.
- Optimizes the technical offer to the benefit of technical performance and cost reduction
- Supports the factory for the definition of the cable manufacturing specification. Checks the “technical cable specifications”
- Writes the calculation notes and modifies them until they are fully approved by the customer
- Provides all the necessary information for the system qualification
- Set up and management of the computing software (Excel® , Visual Basic for Excel®, MathCAD® ) for the cable costing and technical calculations
- Follow-up and up-dating of the manufacturing cost data base.
- Development and validation of specific calculation procedures
- Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Holidays: SAT & SUN, Gazette Holidays
- Location: Thilawa Special Economic Zone
- Provision: Ferry Provided
- Salary : MMK 400,000
Interested Candidates are welcome to submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word Format with PHOTO attached.