- The main responsibility is to generate new business from both existing customers and new accounts.
- Develops strategic sales plans for targeted clients or projects to meet or exceed sales targets
- To identify potential projects and makes recommendations for which projects to pursue.
- Initiate, maintain, and cultivate key internal and external relationships.
- Initiates and follows leads for new projects and increased scope of work for existing projects. This includes client-focused presentations, attending trade shows, conferences, and special events to foster relationships.
- Participates in Region new business development meetings to facilitate and lead team selling synergies within the Region
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree Ability to learn technical concepts is mandatory.
- Experience: 10 years’ experience in the power generation or related sector. .
- Possess strong knowledge and overall understanding of energy industry; knowledge of industry business drivers and motivators.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; inter-personal skills; presentations skills
- Ability to think strategically and create persuasive message
- Ability to lead a team
Attractive Salary and Good Benefits for selected candidate!!!
Interested candidates, please send your resume in World format with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org