- Identify and advocate the Company’s value to grow net new customers and net new solutions whilst projecting professionalism in all its dealings
- Proactively promote and develop new business opportunities, differentiating the Company from other industry vendors by promoting turnkey solutions to meet the customers’ business requirements.
- Engage customer actively on business discussions; direct the business development programs to address customers’ and future prospects’ needs. Maintain close rapport with the respective customers and business partners.
- Working in collaboration with the sales and pre-sales team, qualify, present, influence tender specifications, propose, follow-up and finalize deals with potential customers.
- Keep up-to-date with market trends and consistently update the Company Management on latest technological trend and competitors’ information when required.
- Provide updates and/or notifications to the Company Management on all activities that may have an impact on potential sales.
- Diploma or degree in sales & marketing discipline.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years in business development and sales & marketing practices.
- Strong knowledge of telecommunications/IT industry preferred.
- A strong vendor relationship is an added advantage.
- Experience in industry segment specific selling is preferred.
Attractive Salary and remuneration package awaits qualified candidates.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit resume in MS Word Format with PHOTO to email@example.com