1. Achieving Division’s / Business budgeted sales and profit margins.
2. Formulating and planning marketing strategies and ensure their successful implementation.
3. Managing sales personnel, service technicians, and sales support staff and appraising their performance.
4. Developing and maintaining relationship with principals, dealers, and customers. In general, the jobholder is required to represent the Company in social and public activities in such manner that the Company’s interest will be served to the best advantage.
5. Managing sales personnel, service technicians, and sales support staff and appraising their performance.
6. Guiding, motivating and coaching subordinates to ensure optimum job performance.
7. Observing, promoting, and up-keeping the Group’s operating philosophy and commitment which sets the standards of corporate behaviour, performance, and management style.
1. Degree in MBBS or relevant academic education + MBA
2. Minimum 8 years of sales experience both in private sector and tendering business
3. Minimum 5 years in leading a team, and managing of of after-sales service will be an added advantage.
4. Proficiency in MS Office applications and good IT knowledge.
5. Proficiency in English, and Myanmar.
6. Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Must be proactive, self-motivated and able to work independently.
8. Able to work under pressure and dead line
Please apply in this mail- email@example.com