- The main responsibility is to generate new business from both existing customers and new accounts.
- Develops strategic sales plans for targeted clients or projects to meet or exceed sales targets
- To identify potential projects and makes recommendations for which projects to pursue.
- Initiate, maintain, and cultivate key internal and external relationships.
- Initiates and follows leads for new projects and increased scope of work for existing projects. This includes client-focused presentations, attending trade shows, conferences, and special events to foster relationships.
- Participates in Country Wide new business development meetings to facilitate and lead team selling synergies within the Country
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Experience: minimum 8 years’ experience in the business development environment
- Strong knowledge and overall understanding of Insurance or Financial Product industry is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; inter-personal skills; presentations skills
- Ability to think strategically and create persuasive message
- Ability to lead a team of Business Development Department.
- Proficient in a usage of MS office application
Interested candidates, please send your resume in Word format with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org