Brand Manager ( For Foreign Company )
Posted on: 11 Jan 2015
• Manage and enhance a company’s brand or reputation in the public’s eye.
• Coordinate objectives with marketing, creative, and advertising departments.
• Ensure brand consistency.
• Develop and enrich customer service experience.
• Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas.
• Analyze and support both category and cluster marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals.
• Develop accountability structure for stakeholders.
• Develop and execute brand management plans.
• Create and enhance agency and partner relationships.
• Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management.
• Identify brand-building areas.
• Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
• Develop and implement media planning, buying, and innovation strategies.
• Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments, divisions and external customers and divisions.
• Provide design and direction for collateral, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company.
• Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
• Assist in development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies.
– Any graduate, Diploma in sales and marketing (preferred MBA, EMBA, DMA)
– Age 30 and above
– At least (5) years experiences in sales and marketing management (especially in mobile phone retail channel)
– Good English communication skills, both written and oral
– Can communicate with overseas
– Computer proficiency in Microsoft application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc…) Internet & Email
– Excellent in Leader skills, Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Listening Skills, Negotiation Skills, Strong Analytical Skills and Problem Solving Skills
– Able to create budget and product plan
– Highly independent, can work under pressure
– Male is more preferred
Last modified: January 11, 2015