- Take full responsibility to manage company business in the branch territory
- Implement strategies on product positioning and visibility, market penetration, new market development, channel segmentation, sales mix and pack sizes in order to augment business and exceed profit margins.
- Lead the sales team keeping a high level of motivation & feedback with a view to build an aggressive and motivated sales management team in the branch.
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, branch administration and sales.
- Plan and execute sales promotion activities to generate demand/ push and build/ sustain & improve brand image
- Set the direction and an innovative consumer facing culture in the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals
- Liaison with Manufacturing, Marketing and Finance to set sales goals and budgets to meet and exceed Sales revenue and profitability targets.
- Implement and manage Sales planning and stock forecasting strategies with high levels of accuracy and consistency.
- Any graduate, MBA is preferable. At least 5-7 years working experience in similar position at FMCG and Beverages background.
- Dynamic Sales professional with impeccable execution capabilities; deep understanding of traditional and innovative sales strategies.
- Leads by example. Provides current, direct, complete and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others.
- Proven track record with good leadership skills.
- Ability to liaise at all levels/ have administrative ability.
- Good English skills and able to stay and work permanently at Branch Office.
If you interested candidates, please send your CV in Microsoft word format with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact phone 09970178877