Qualification & Experience:
- University degree preferably in Commerce and Management (B. Com), Business Administration (BA).
- At least 3 years of credit supervisor or management level work experience in a recognized Microfinance;
- Knowledge of Myanmar’s microfinance sector.
- Knowledge, principles and practices of microfinance;
- Ability to manage and motivate staff;
- Proven strong leadership skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- Prefer in good at English proficiency and communication skills.
- Willingly relocate to other regions.
- Working Hour/ Day – 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM/ Monday to Friday
- Salary Range – 700,000 MMK (Negotiable)
- Benefits provided by Company. – Bonus, Annual salary increase, Training (Internal & External), Medical Benefit
- 5 Posts for Ye-U Township,Pyay Township,Taung Dwin Gyi,Thingangyun Township,Bago
Interested Candidates are welcome to send CV in Word format with Photo to email@example.com For more information 09970178877