1. Sales Planning and formulate sales strategies to achieve the sales objectives/business plan. Prospect potential customers.
2. Manage accounts of B2B customers to deliver volume, margin, cost, EBITDA targets of Bulk Fuels.
3. Participate in negotiations with potential clients as well as preparing offers and estimates. Maintain an update list of fuel prices, oil and lubricants, etc. and notify the providers/clients about any changes in fuel prices
4. Monitor projected sales volume, monthly results analysis, and the elaboration of sales and invoicing reports. Elaboration of credits notes related to Price adjustments, or invoice annulment; Elaborate reports and statistics required.
5. Evaluate the price changes according to the budget, competition and the needs of the independent market.
6. Provide advice and support to clients with administrative problems and implementation as well as the execution of the Business plans and all the norms, standards and commercial procedures of the company.
• Commercial, Marketing, Industrial Engineering or related degree
• University Degree holder
• Specialization in Marketing Courses preferred
• Minimum three years of experience in similar position
• Knowledge of fuels market or Oil & Gas Industry
• Bilingual: Myanmar and English.
• Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Knowledge and basic understanding of financial information (accounting statements, profit and loss statements, cash flow)
• Ability to generate Sales and Profits;
• Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
• Team player. Good planning and organization skills.
• Excellent conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage change.
Attractive Salary and Good Benefits for selected candidate!!!
Interested candidates, please send your resume in World format with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org