Automobile Technician Mechanic Job Duties:
• Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
• Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
• Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
• Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
• Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
• Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
• Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- A minimal of 5 years workshop experience with at least two years in a leading technician role.
- Computer literate
- Good Command of English- Speak, Read, Write.
- Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of automotive vehicles and systems.
Interested candidates can apply in this mail with Microsoft firstname.lastname@example.org