- Responsible for performing a variety of technical duties to support and ensure proper operation of the wastewater treatment functions, including wastewater collection, treatment; and performs another duty relating to the operation, maintenance, and repair of other utilities systems as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering for Associate Engineer, WWTP / University Level in chemical engineering for Techician, WWTP
- Knowledge of the Wastewater Treatment Plant System and laboratory testing principles, techniques, instruments
- Have experience in industrial background will be advantages but entry level also encouraged to apply
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong knowledge of Hazardous chemicals handling and using with relevant safety standard
- Able to work cross functionally with other departments and teams in a knowledgeable and good manner
- Proactive, well organized, and continuously striving for an exciting efficient approach
- Must have ability to communicate with a workforce in both English and Myanmar Language
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Working Location: Thilawa
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 09970178877 other information.