- Visit customers and send sales leads to overseas agent and follow up accounts
- Prepare documents for customs clearance
- Filling the rate to over-sea agent
- Appointment to customers
- Provider shipment status notification to exporters and consignees
- Closely follow up to customers by phone daily
- Arrange customs clearance and delivery
- Negotiate shipping rates with freight carrier
- Make general correspondence with customers and oversea agents
- Maintain the existing customers and generate new customers
- Provide and support requested rates to operation teams, oversea agent and clients
- Ensure timely and accurate documentation
- Responsible for profit and loss statement of Freight Forwarding Department.
- Control expenses and maximize profit
- Monitoring the marketing/Sales plan in order to achieve budget
- Assign activities and solve problems for subordinates
- Control subordinates for proper/smooth handling
- Improve productivity
- Ensure that client SOP’s are followed and KPI’s are met
- Apart from ocean and air freight business develop project
- Monthly monetary statistics, report to management with additional information (loss/gain accounts), forecast/budget
- Any Graduated
- Must have minimum 3 years experiences at Sales & Marketing Management level.
- Must have minimum 5 years experiences at logistic field.
- Must have good communication and relationship.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Interested Candidates are welcome to submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word Format with PHOTO attached.