Prepares sealed bids and makes award recommendations.
Prepares Requests for Proposal, Requests for Qualifications and Requests for Information; evaluates submissions, and makes award recommendations, as requested by Supervisor.
Prepares reports on procurement activities as needed.
Conducts bid openings.
Administers compliance on awards, addendums, and notifications.
Assists with and trains employees on procurement, warehouse, and contract policies and procedures.
Oversees Purchasing and Warehouse operations for compliance.
Approves purchase orders.
Supervises staff and attends meetings in the absence of the Purchasing & Contracts Manager.
Administers the disposal of surplus property.
Benefit & Requirements:
.Two times bonus in year
. Lunch allowance
.Health care and more benefit…
· Any Graduate.
· Age under 40. Male.
· Minimum 3 years working experience in purchasing with local / international suppliers, import and export.
· Good command of English (Written / Speaking).
· Good PC and office skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc).
· Focal point of internal departments and vendors.
· Data management and analytical skills.
· Able to work beyond office hours as and when necessary.
· Need to travel to other cities as and when necessary.
Interested candidates can apply in this mail with Microsoft word-