- To Provide support to logistics and operation department support by becoming focal point of communication and dissemination information to all internal and external customers. Ensure processes are executed following appropriate control standards and complying with all company policies.
- To conduct general operations and logistics administration duties on a daily basis.
- Coordinate with all key stakeholders the activities related to deliveries, re-deliveries, product transfer and internal cargo movements in ensuring information and data are properly recorded and kept.
- Record keeping and telephone answering
- Degree or Diploma Holder
- Minimum 2-3 year experience in operational and distribution business, including supply chain exposure.
- Oil Industry experience will be an advantage.
- Possesses an excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Attractive Salary and Good Benefits for selected candidate!!!
Interested candidates, please send your resume in World format with photo to email@example.com