- Responsible to source, negotiate, and purchase materials from both local and overseas vendors as per internal department requests.
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing, and following up on purchase orders delivery and shipment schedules.
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirement and ISO standards.
- Incorporate with Finance Department for the document process, payment terms, and the regulations set up by Finance Department.
- Maintain the documentation process of the procurement system in softcopy and hardcopy.
- Advise providing internal procurement strategies to provide high delivery and short lead time requirements.
- Make the Day-to-Day report of the procurement process to the Superiors and Regular weekly and monthly reports to the Superiors.
- Cooperate and support other ad-hoc assignments from the manager and HOD.
- Any Bachelor degree.
- Certificate/Diploma in Supply Chain Management is an advantage.
- 2-3 years of experience in the related field.
- Understanding of payment team, credit, and advance cash.
- Able to use the software application related to the procurement and must be a fast learner to use software applications.
- Knowledge of relevant computer software including MS Office, Internet & Email.
- Per-intermediate for English Language Skills.
- Salary: Negotiable + Ferry Provided
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Working Location: Thilawa
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09970178877 other information.