Project Engineer (For Well-established Construction Company)
- B.E Civil
- Minimum 5 years in in Construction Project Management
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance, technical and documentation support.
Note**Yangon-Mandalay Railway Project (8 Month Contract Project)
Salary – 1,200,000 MMK to 1,500,000 MMK
How to apply
Interested candidates, please send your CV in MS word format with PHOTO to firstname.lastname@example.org