– Collaborate with business development team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction and visuals.
– Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
– Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
– Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
– Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows
– Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
– Must be able to take ownership, prioritize, and meet deadline with minimal supervision
– Up-to- date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Good communication and inter-personal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates , please send your CV in MS word format with PHOTO to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com