Job Requirements and Description.
- Develop Plans/Strategies, and establish the implementing plan of EOHS and coordinating with focus factory and other concerned to accomplish company’s overall business goals/objectives.
- Establish Industrial Hygiene monitoring plan, conduct monitoring and close recommendation.
Develop Occupational medical program and compliance monitoring program
- Ensure that EOHS performance expectations are communicated effectively to plant leadership & operations personnel.
- Develop and implement EOHS training programs to maintain an appropriate level of EOHS knowledge and skills in the plant.
- Facilitate and Lead EOHS program such as safety committee, Industrial Hygiene Monitoring, Safety week, EOHS self-assessments against corporate EOHS standards and Governmental regulations,
- Lead plant inspection walkabout to identify potential hazard, and action to minimize /eliminate hazard.
- Conduct risk assessment and accident/incident analysis and provide preventive actions.
- Monitor and implement access control and loss prevention compliance.
- Work closely with Engineering Manager to prepare all governmental permit applications and reports for
submission in accordance with regulatory timelines.
- Keep fully up to date with legislative, regulatory, and EOHS standards and policies.
- Participate in regional EOHS teams, and in EOHS Audit Program as an auditor and/or audited.
- Leads by example and demands safe practices and behaviors & awareness
- Facilitate proper operation and maintenance of pollution control equipment.
- Facilitate development of waste minimization initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by immediate sup
If you interest please send a CV to the following E-mail address or contact to the following phone number.
E-mail – email@example.com
Phone number – 09971321717