- Contract type: Fixed term appointment
- Contract duration: 2 years with renewal
- Duty station: Yangon, Myanmar with regular travels to project site (northern Shan State)
- Project : Shweli Hydropower
Key Job Responsibility
- Develop and implement a stakeholder engagement plan of Shweli 3 project with regards to E&S aspects, aiming to link project objectives and specific requirements of each stakeholder group;
- Implement and organize a close monitoring of the Grievance mechanism;
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through regular communication activities as identified with each stakeholder, including field communication;
- Build capacity and knowledge of each key stakeholder to ensure effective communication outcomes by clearly defining lines of communication;
- Identify and where possible, understand stakeholder issues, interests, aspirations and concerns.
- At least 5-10 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- Fluent in written and spoken Myanmar language and English.
Interested candidates, please send your CV form with Microsoft word format to email@example.com