– Direct reports may include Engineers, Assistant Engineers, Graduate Engineers,
Technicians and Trainee technicians.
– Prepare and check feasibility studies, inspections assessment and technical reports
and other written documents in an appropriate format ensuring compliance
– Comply with the requirements of the Management System including Health & safety,
Environmental and all other appropriate regulations.
– Prepare/check design approach, calculations, drawings and documents.
– Implement the project requirements to fully meet the client specification in accordance
with relevant standards.
– Undertake any work of a technical nature that falls within ability and competence.
– Be confident to work under minimum supervision and competent to check the work of
others and supervise less experienced or junior staff.
– Site Representation
– Advance your career by leading this sought after team of electrical draughtsman,
designers and engineers for this top performing engineering consultancy.
-Sign off detailed designs of electrical systems including lighting, power layouts, CCTV,
access control and fire/intruder detection.
-Complete tender documentation and liaise with subcontractors and contractors on site
as well as control costs and budgets.
-Gain international project exposure and work on complex projects locally and
internationally that include green buildings, office blocks and hospitals
– Computer literate and conversant with the MS Office suite.
– Degree or equivalent in Electrical Power
– Design Software experience (AutoCAD)
– Be fully conversant with Microsoft packages and have the ability to utilize other project related software
– Have good report writing skills
– Have experience of Design codes (Electrical Power)
– Have excellent communication skills
– More than 6 years experiences
Interested candidates can apply in this mail with Microsoft word resume – email@example.com