- Participate in joint strategic and program planning sessions with Sales Management team to ensure creation of best programs, initiatives, and systems to help sales team achieve success
- Manage Monitoring and Evaluation session and generate any related market intelligent report with analyst results.
- Manage Sales support teams to communicate with all stakeholder and provide any supports
- Analyze data from SFA tool and sales team to develop key market insights, track performance against KPIs, and provide recommendations on corrective actions to improve sales performance
- Develop and improve upon MIS department’s existing workflows and work processes to improve efficiency and quality of work
- Gather and evaluate relevant market and competitor information to review market position and determine threats.
- Determine new opportunities and trends.
- Support Sales Director in monitoring and helping the sales force achieve optimal performance
- Create and prepare presentations and reports for Senior Management and Sales team on overall company sales performance and sales force effectiveness
- Provide senior management with timely and insightful analysis on critical competitive threats, movements and strategies with implications and recommended actions
- Analyze industry, market and channel to determine their potential impact on sales and marketing goals and generate recommended action plan together with BDU and others department.
- Critical thinking skills
- Systems analytics skills
- Data analytics skills
- Management skills
- Communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree from leading university, preferably with concentration in business, engineering, mathematics, data analytics, or finance.
- 4+ years’ experience in business intelligence, data analytics, and market research
- Robust strategic thinking, financial and analytical skill sets: must have strong excel and data analytics experience
- Strong leadership, performance management and coaching/mentoring skills
- Sound understanding of concepts and principles of Sales & Marketing at FMCG companies with nationwide distribution capabilities; in depth knowledge and prior experience in alcoholic beverages industry is a plus
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations to business leaders and managers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; proactive and team player a must
- Able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively, meet tight deadlines and keep composure under pressure; project management skills a plus
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and strong work ethic (integrity, trustworthiness, professionalism, problem-solver)
- Must be coachable: listens to and implements feedback/advice from managers and peers
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Myanmar
- Travel as required
Interested candidates,Please send your CV in Microsoft word format with Photo to email@example.com
Contact Phone – 09970178877