Job Description :
Be in charge of accounting and financial settlement works in general.
Job Description in detail :
- Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries.
- Manages cost accounting data and budgeting.
- Documents financial transactions (journal entry, daily cash book, accounts receivable and account payable).
- Prepares payments and expense reimbursement.
- Prepares financial reports weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually as necessary.
- Summarizes current financial status by preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Deals with taxation and audit.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty
- Age under 30.
- University Graduate ( Y.I.E, NMDC, YUFL are preferable )
- ACCA I passed, ACCA II passed or studied some subjects (or) CPA holder
- More than 3-5 years of experience
- Have good command of English
- Salary is negotiable depending on skill and experience
Working Time : 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday, Saturday ( twice a month )
Workplace : Ahlone Township.
How to apply
Interested candidates, please send your CV in MS word format with PHOTO to firstname.lastname@example.org