- Initiate marketing activities targeted at the assigned market and coordinate with management to ensure that the market requirements are well represented and by marketing and communication materials.
- Identify and contact new potential agents and tour operators.
- Respond to and follow up new agent inquiries.
- Develop strategies along with senior management to expand sales into new markets and increase business in existing markets including strategic plans to increase business through Tour Operators and Travel Agents networks.
- Monitor new agents’ performances and bookings.
- Arrange FAM trips for overseas agents and escort groups.
- Develop and cultivate good relations with partners and clients.
- Supervise B2B travel correspondences by email of Inbound Department on important occasions (new accounts, prod of brochures, more demanding agents, etc.).
- Advise or solve problems in case there are difficulties with one of the files (in quotation itinerary, reservations, invoicing or after sales stage).
- Make a required policy & procedures of consultant guidelines and communicate with all staff for implementation of good service quality. Realize a quality control on it.
- Manage inbound department staff including the supervisors and senior travel consultants in their particular domain.
- Design exciting & competitive Inbound tour packages & calculate costing.
- Analyze trends and needs of specific markets, development of new tours and product ideas.
- Perform annual staff assessments and make recommendations to MD.
- Identify the training needs, and supervise the implementation of training plan.
- Liaise and coordinate with reservations teams to ensure that agents are dealt with
promptly, professionally and receive the best possible services.
- Degree in any field or tourism, management degree/diploma is more preferable.
- A minimum 4-5 years’ experience in Travel with minimum 3 years of leading Sales.
- Excellent knowledge about all tourism related services (culture, leisure, MICE, trekking, Eco-tourism, festival, tribal etc.)
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. Further languages are highly appreciated.
- Experience in using some type of Travel software and Database Understanding of the market trends & comprehensive travel industry knowledge.
If you interest please send CV with Microsoft Word Format to E-mail or contact me with no hesitation.
Phone : 09971321717
E mail : firstname.lastname@example.org