The main responsibility of this role is to promote and sell new vehicles as well as services within a designated region. This is achieved by focusing on end customer contact, building relationships, making quotations that fulfil their demands, and following them up.
– Build and develop customer relationships within the region, acting as a communication channel between the customer and company through regular customer contact
– Develop an in depth understanding of the customers business and identify sales opportunities for Company’s products.
– Demonstrate vehicles by using demonstration vehicles, catalogues, technical specifications
– Work in cooperation with other departments to achieve business objectives, ensuring that there is open and effective communication.
– Monitor market and competitor activity, trends and demands, and inform to department.
– Submit daily report in Google Sheet by prescribed format.
– Make weekly sale plan and submit to Sale Manager
– Attend the sale weekly review meeting
– Any Graduate
– Sale & Marketing experience (Minimum 1 year)
– Intermediate English language
– Basic computer skill (Word, Excel, Power point)
– Good interpersonal skills
– Ability to identify opportunities for business development
– Ability to take initiative and work under pressure
– Ability to work as part of a team
How to apply
Interested candidates, please send your CV in MS word format with PHOTO to