- Prepare information for and participate in Project bidding Tender
- Negotiate tender and contract terms to meet both client’s requirements and company standards.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Make technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Discuss with Project owner and introduce Commercial Air-conditioning equipment
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Following up the quotation submitted client
- Prepare weekly and monthly project report
- Bachelor Degree
- Strongly knowledge of HVAC/ ACMV System (VRV/VRF and Chilled Water System)
- Must be 5 years and above working experience in related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in E
- Strong strategic thinking, problem solving, decision-making and leadership ability combined with an analytical and creative mind to evaluate new opportunities
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skill
- Good Customer Service and interpersonal skill
- Professional working attitude, team-work spirit, well-organized.
- Attend the business meeting
- Willing to travel in Myanmar and Oversea Counter
- Ability to work under pressure.
Interested candidates,Please send your CV in Microsoft word format with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org