- Research markets and determine best markets for selling company’s products & services
- Oversee the marketing budget for the whole company
- Develop marketing and distribution strategies in line with company’s objectives
- Implement marketing campaigns in coordination with marketing department of subsidiary companies
- Monitor & lead the marketing teams of subsidiaries
- Build strong relationship with customers, business partners, agencies and suppliers
- Monitor company sales performance
- Planning, developing, implementing and evaluating advertising, merchandising and trade promotion programs
- Developing sales action plans
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Master / Diploma in marketing or business administration is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in this position
- Must be goal oriented, flexible and creative.
- Good knowledge of current marketing trends
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent in English spoken and written communication skills.
- Good at using Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to travel
- Follow up sales activities with clients & potential clients.
If you interested candidates,Please send your CV in Microsoft word format with Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org