- Male only between 35 to 50 years old.
- Any graduate
- Able-bodied person, strong leadership, diligent in job, great communication skills, Automobile driving license.
- At least 5years working experience in firefighting work.
- At least 5years experience in management for more than 5 subordinates staff in firefighting force.
- Having working experience in Aviation Field is more prefer.
- Good communication in English at basic matters.
- Able to use MS office Word and Excel and Email
- Manage rescue and fire fighting personnel, fire vehicles and facilities ready to perform 24 hours and in the event of occurrance of emergencies.
- Arrange and plan periodical fire exercise.
- Draw and supervise work procedure, schedule and expedites work flow.
- Arrange and plan for fire fighter training, fire vehicles and facilities maintenance.
- Coordination with local fire fighting organization.
- Work Location at Mandalay.
- Working days – Mondays to Friday
- Working Hours- 8AM to 5PM
- Annual Fixed Bonus (1month salary)+Performance Bonus
- Transportation Allowance (or) Ferry will provide
- Health Benefit, Condolence Benefit and Congratulatory Benefit
Interested Candidates are welcome to submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word Format with PHOTO attached. For more information, please contact +959 9970178877.