- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
• Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
• Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Qualification & Experience:
• University degree and/or other professional qualifications (International Degree will be advantage);
• Preferably at least two years’ experience in respective area;
• Ability to act independently to identify and analyze problems and recommend effective solutions;
• Computer literacy and preferably expert in Microsoft Office package;
• Must be communicable both spoken and written English and Myanmar;
• High level of social communication skills and good skills in team-work ;
• Ability to motivate and engage your team to provide the best possible support to the organization and its partners;
• Flexibility and positive attitude person;
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
How To Apply
Interested candidates can apply in this mail with photo and Microsoftword resume – email@example.com ,09441614264