- Preparation of Tender Documents, Tender Clarifications, Tender Report and negotiation with Tenderers and Suppliers.
- Prepare contract documents for control and implementation of contract administration and reviews commercial aspects of contract and agreement with contracts/tenderers.
- Liaise closely with Contractors/suppliers and QS Consultant to claims and negotiation of claims and finalization of account.
- Supervise and guide the QS team at Pre-Contract and Post Contract Stages.
- Prepare budgets and cash flow projection in conjunction with Directors and Financial Controller.
- Verify Payment Claims, Invoices, and Variations Orders from Contractors/Suppliers by physical checking works done in project sites, and across check each invoice together with suppliers/contractors.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the Superiors…
- Male Only ..
- Must be Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) Degree holder
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in relevant job field.
- Preferred with some oversea experience
- Proven experience in Quantity Surveyor with certified certificate
- Extensive qualification in Tender preparation, clarification, negotiation skill
- Fluency in Spoken and written English
- Working knowledge of Auto CAD Drawing
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet required deadline
- Strong leadership, independent, well – organized, self- motivated
- Experience on real estate development
How To Apply
Interested candidates can apply in this mail with photo and Microsoft word resume -firstname.lastname@example.org